Opens in a new window
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Makes about 20 cookies
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ●1 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 package (8 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cinnamon Roll Truffles
- ●2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ●2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ●Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350° F. Set aside 2 baking sheets.
Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl; set aside. Beat butter and 1 cup sugar in a large mixer bowl until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract; mix to combine. Mix in flour mixture and combine. Stir in truffles.
Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl.
Scoop dough into heaping tablespoon portions and roll in topping mixture. Place dough balls onto baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove from oven and let cookies cool for 2 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.