Doubletree By Hilton Chocolate Chip Cookie
- For the first time, in April 2020, DoubleTree by Hilton revealed their official chocolate chip cookie recipe for you to create this warm and welcoming treat from your own kitchen. Thanks to the partnership between the Nestle Professional food service team and DoubleTree by Hilton, these cookies are made with deliciously rich and creamy NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® morsels.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 2/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 3/4 cups walnuts, chopped
Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice, blending with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping down bowl.
With mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, blending for about 45 seconds. Don’t overmix. Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Portion dough with a scoop (about 3 tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
Preheat oven to 300° F. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for about 1 hour.