Pies & Tarts
Walnut Fudge Pie
This moist, dense walnut fudge pie is a chocolate lover's dream.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 unbaked (4-cup volume) 9-inch deep dish pie shell
Combine morsels, evaporated milk and butter in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Beat eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until combined. Gradually beat in chocolate mixture. Stir in nuts. Pour into pie shell.
Bake in preheated 375° F. oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until set and top is firm (inside will be moist). Cool on wire rack.