Chocolate Mudslide Frozen Pie
- Chocolate Mudslide Frozen Pie is the pefect make-ahead dessert! Chocolate crumb crust is topped with a mixture of sour cream, melted semi-sweet chocolate morsels and coffee, then sprinkled with a layer of mini chocolate morsels.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1 teaspoon hot water
- ●3/4 cup sour cream
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) chocolate crumb crust
- ●1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ●1 cup powdered sugar
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Melt 1 cup morsels in small, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat. When morsels begin to melt, remove from heat; stir. Return to heat for a few seconds at a time, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; cool for 10 minutes.
Combine coffee granules and water in medium bowl. Add sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in melted chocolate until smooth. Spread into crust; refrigerate.
Beat cream, powdered sugar and cocoa in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Spread or pipe over chocolate layer. Sprinkle with mini morsels. Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.