Strawberries & Cream Fudge
Makes 48 servings
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White OR Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 ¼ cups Nestlé® Toll House® Strawberries & Cream Flavored Morsels & More®
Line 8- or 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes (to 234º F). Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows and morsels. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Stir in Morsels & More® mix, then pour into prepared pan. If desired, top with remaining Morsels & More®. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.