Strawberries & Cream Cupcakes
Makes 24 cupcakes
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Strawberries and Cream Flavored Morsels & More™
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 package (about 15.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (8-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Strawberries & Cream Flavored Morsels & More®, divided
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 5 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease or paper-line 24 muffin cups.
Combine cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed for 1 minute; scrape down side of bowl with rubber spatula. Beat on high speed for 1 minute. Stir in 1 cup Morsels & More mixture. Scoop in to prepare muffin tins.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cupcake comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Beat butter and powdered sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy for icing. Add evaporated milk and vanilla extract; mix until smooth. (If desired, color icing with pink food coloring for a light pink hue.)
Top the cupcakes with the icing. Use remaining 2/3 cup Morsels & More mixture to decorate the tops of the cupcakes.