Pies & Tarts
Spring Fruit Tart
- Celebrate the sweetness of the season with this spring fruit tart. Using refrigerated sugar cookie dough for the crust, this refreshing dessert will come together in a snap!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sugar Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fruit (raspberries, sliced mango, kiwifruit and/or bananas)
Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease bottom and side of 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.*
Place whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom and side of tart pan.
Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until lightly golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled cookie crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Arrange fruit as desired on top of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove rim of pan; slice into wedges.