Opens in a new window
- This Quick Tiramisu recipe is an easy version of the classic Italian dessert. Great to make ahead and save time when entertaining.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sugar Cookie Dough
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- ●3/4 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●3/4 cup cold water
- ●1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ●1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Cut dough into 20 pieces. Shape each piece into a 2 1/2 x 1-inch oblong shape. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Dissolve coffee granules in cold water; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in 1/4 cup coffee. Fold in whipped topping. Layer 6 cookies in ungreased 8-inch-square baking dish. Sprinkle each cookie with 1 teaspoon coffee. Spread one-third cream cheese mixture over cookies. Repeat layers 2 more times with 12 cookies, remaining coffee and remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover; refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Crumble remaining cookies over top. Sift cocoa over cookies. Cut into squares.