Pumpkin Spice Latte Fudge
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Espresso Morsels
- ●1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- ●2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●2 cups mini marshmallows
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Espresso Morsels
- ●1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pumpkin Spice Latte Flavored Morsels & More®, divided
Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows and morsels are melted. Stir in ½ cup Morsels & More®. Pour into prepared pan; top with remaining ½ cup Morsels & More®. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 24 pieces.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.