Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookies
- ●1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 2/3 cups (8-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peppermint Hot Cocoa Morsels & More®
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add the egg; beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Morsels & More®. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.