Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie
- ●2 cups (about 22) finely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- ●1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- ●1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- ●1 3/4 cups plus 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- ●1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons peanuts, coarsely chopped, divided
- ●2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ●1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 cup chunky peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350° F. Refrigerate small mixer bowl.
Combine crushed cookies, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Freeze for at least 10 minutes.
Heat 3/4 cup cream just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add 1 1/4 cups morsels and 1/3 cup peanuts. Stir until chocolate is melted. Spread chocolate mixture over bottom and up sides of pie shell. Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
Beat 1 cup cream in chilled mixer bowl to stiff peaks, adding vanilla extract one tablespoon at a time. Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large mixer bowl for 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Gradually beat in peanut butter. Fold in whipped cream mixture. Spoon mixture into pie shell.
Combine remaining morsels and remaining cream in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over pie. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Freeze for 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Cover.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.