Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Chocolate Cheesecake
- The winning recipe from our “All Things Chocolate” contest features cookie dough balls between layers of rich and velvety smooth chocolate cheesecake batter. Thanks and congrats to Rebecca Brooks for her culinary imagination!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16 oz
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) 453 g
- 1 cup (16 to 18 crackers) round snack crackers (such as Ritz), finely crushed
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 package (16 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine cracker crumbs, pecans and butter in large bowl; mix well. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
Place 1 2/3 cups morsels in medium, microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl for about 3 minutes or until completely smooth and creamy in texture. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture and continue folding until mixture is uniform in color.
Spoon approximately 1/3 of cream cheese mixture into springform pan; spread mixture evenly over crust. Cut 10 cookie dough bar squares in half; roll into balls. Place 12 around 1 inch from outer edge, 6 in the middle and 2 in the center. Spoon remaining batter gently over dough balls; smooth down top.
Bake for 45 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Cut remaining cookie dough squares in half; roll into balls. Bake to desired doneness. Melt remaining 1/3 cup morsels and spread or drizzle over top of cheesecake. Garnish each cheesecake slice with a cookie or crumble the cookies and sprinkle around edge of the cheesecake.