Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Muffins
18 muffins, 1 1/2 dozen
- Looking for a delicious little snack that will satisfy your peanut butter and chocolate cravings any time of day? These creamy peanut butter muffins, studded with mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels, will serve as the perfect mid-morning snack or after-dinner treat.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
NET WT 10 oz (283 g)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 375º F. Paper-line or grease 18, 2 1/2–inch muffin cups.
Combine all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, peanut butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and milk; beat until smooth. Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture; beat until just blended. Stir in morsels. Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling 3/4 full.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight containers.