Glazed Chocolate Mini Loaves
- Make your guests feel special. Prepare these individual Glazed Chocolate Mini Loaves for them! Use as a tasteful holiday bread choice. Perfect for all occasions.
- ●2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ●1/2 cup butter, softened (we recommend LAND O LAKES® Butter)
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, melted
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 1/2 cups apple sauce
- ●1 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●5 teaspoons water
- ●1/2 cup powdered sugar
- ●1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 tablespoon butter (we recommend LAND O LAKES® Butter)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease five (5 1/2 x 3-inch) mini loaf pans or aluminum foil pans.
Combine brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy, scraping bowl often. Add 1 cup melted morsels, eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract; continue beating until well mixed. Reduce speed to low. Add flour, applesauce, baking powder and baking soda; beat until well mixed. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate morsels by hand. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
Bake for 35 to 42 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. (Do not remove if using aluminum foil pans.)
Combine 1/2 cup morsels, 1 tablespoon butter and water in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract. Drizzle over each loaf. Cool completely.
Glazed Chocolate Mint Mini Loaves: Omit 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in bread and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract in glaze. Add 1/2 teaspoon mint extract to bread and 1/4 teaspoon mint extract to glaze.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.