One Big Sugar Cookie with Cream Cheese Frosting & Fresh Fruit
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 1/2 cups sliced fresh fruit
- ●Lemon zest or powdered sugar (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9- or 10-inch-round cake, pie, or pizza pan with parchment paper. Press cookie dough onto bottom of pan in one even layer.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through.
Remove from oven and let cool in pan on wire rack to room temperature.
Beat softened cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth and fluffy.
Gently remove big cookie from pan and place on serving dish.
Spread cream cheese frosting on big cookie. Decorate with fresh fruit; sprinkle with lemon zest or powdered sugar.
Best served within 4 hours or refrigerate before serving.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.