Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies
- Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies is a tasty variation of the popular classic version. It will soon become a family favorite! Very easy to put together, these are even better the next day after storing in tightly covered container in the refrigerator!
- ●2 packages (16.5 ounces each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●4 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- ●1 cup powdered sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prepare cookies according to package directions. Cool completely.
Beat cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in small mixer bowl until smooth.
Place about 1 tablespoon filling on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.