No-Bake Kitchen Sink Dessert Cheese Ball
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●1 2/3 cups (8-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Kitchen Sink Morsels & More®, divded
- ●Graham crackers, fruit, or cookies for spreading
Cover the bottom and sides of a medium bowl with plastic wrap. Set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed and homogenous. Stir in 2/3 cup Morsels & More® mixture. Scoop mixture into bowl lined with plastic wrap. Press mixture into bottom of bowl and wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate bowl with mixture for at least 1 hour to firm up and take the shape of the bowl.
Once firm, remove from refrigerator and gently unwrap the ball. Invert ball onto a serving plate. Press remaining Morsels & More® mixture onto top of cheese ball to cover. Serve with graham crackers, fruit, or other cookies to spread on to.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.