Brownies & Blondies
Mocha Fudge Brownies
- These Mocha Fudge Brownies are moist and dense with a delightful hint of coffee.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Combine coffee granules and water in a medium saucepan; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add granulated sugar and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in morsels until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture. Pour into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares; sprinkle with powdered sugar.