Brownies & Blondies
Triple Chip Brownies
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Triple Chip Morsels, divided
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Combine granulated sugar, butter and water in large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup morsels. Spread into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup morsels.
Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.