Brownies & Blondies
Triple Chip Rocky Road Brownies
- Loaded with three different types of morsels, almonds and marshmallows, these rich rocky road brownies are the perfect treat for a summertime picnic or sweet celebration!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Triple Chip Morsels
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan. (Can also line pan with foil and lightly grease for easier removal and cutting.) Combine morsels and almonds in small bowl; set aside.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Combine granulated sugar, butter and water in large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup morsel mixture. Spread into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup morsel mixture.
Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows. Continue baking for 3 to 5 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky and marshmallows are puffy and lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in airtight container.