Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate Blondies
- ●2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 1/2 cups broken, 1/2-inch mini pretzel pieces, divided
- ●NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or foil, lightly greased.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and 1 cup pretzel pieces.
Bake for 30 to 34 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven to wire rack to cool completely. Lift from pan; remove paper or foil. Cut into bars. Drizzle with dulce de leche and remaining 1/2 cup pretzel pieces before serving.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.