Mississippi Mud Pie
- Mississippi Mud Pie is outrageously delicious! A chocolate crumb crust layered with a rich chocolate sauce, crunchy nuts and creamy coffee ice cream. This is a dessert to remember.
- ●1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) chocolate crumb crust
- ●1 cup powdered sugar
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, cut up
- ●1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- ●2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●3/4 cup chopped nuts, divided (optional)
- ●2 pints coffee ice cream, softened slightly, divided
- ●Whipped cream (optional)
Heat sugar, morsels, butter, cream and corn syrup in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract. Cool until slightly warm.
Drizzle 1/3 cup chocolate mixture in bottom of crust; sprinkle with 1/4 cup nuts. Layer 1 pint ice cream, scooping thin slices with a large spoon; freeze for 1 hour. Repeat with 1/3 cup chocolate mixture, 1/4 cup nuts and remaining ice cream. Drizzle with remaining chocolate mixture; top with remaining nuts. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream before serving.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.