Pies & Tarts
Mini Lemon Lime Tartlets
- These cute Mini Lemon Lime Tartlets give the fresh taste of spring and are the perfect way to celebrate any occasion.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sugar Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel) or regular cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups thawed fat free, reduced fat or regular frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- Additional lemon and lime quarter slices, peel curls or grated peel (optional)
Preheat oven to 325º F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
Cut dough along pre-scored lines; place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cookies will be puffy. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Beat sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in large mixer bowl until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Divide mixture into two medium bowls. Stir lemon juice and lemon peel into one bowl and lime juice and lime peel into other bowl.
Pour about 3 tablespoons lemon cream cheese mixture, followed by the lime cream cheese mixture, over 24 cookie cups. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Decorate with lemon and lime quarter slices, curls or peel, if desired.