Lemon-Glazed Ginger Cookies
- ●2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough, softened
- ●3/4 cup powdered sugar
- ●1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine ginger, cinnamon and clove in small bowl.
Flatten cookie dough on work surface. Sprinkle ginger mixture on top, fold the dough over and knead until the spices are mixed in. Shape cookie dough into about 18 1-inch balls, flatten slightly and arrange on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Combine powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and lemon zest in small bowl to make a thick but pourable glaze. Slowly add more milk if needed. Use the back of a spoon or a small spatula to spread the glaze over the tops of the cookies. Set aside until the glaze hardens.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.