Kitchen Sink Confetti Bars
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Kitchen Sink Morsels & More™
- ●2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet or Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 cup smooth peanut butter
- ●4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ●1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1 2/3 cups (8-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Kitchen Sink Morsels & More®
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine morsels, peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract and salt. Stir frequently and cook until smooth and combined. Let mixture cool for 20 minutes.
Line an 8- or 9-inch-square baking pan with foil, allowing sides to be covered completely. Set aside.
Once mixture has cooled to room temperature, stir in Morsels & More® mixture. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Chill pan in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until firm. Remove pan from refrigerator and gently remove solid bar from pan, using the edges of the foil.
Use a sharp knife to cut into pieces. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.