Opens in a new window
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
- Jam Thumbprints are truly easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough, place a slight thumbprint in the middle of the cookie then fill with your favorite flavor of jam, creating the perfect shortcut-recipe for this beloved holiday cookie.
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough, slightly softened
- ●1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ●1/4 cup to 1/3 cup raspberry, strawberry or apricot jam
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Combine cookie dough and flour in medium mixing bowl. Roll dough into 24, 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately make a depression in each cookie with the back of a 1/2 teaspoon measure. Fill each depression with 1/2 teaspoon of jam. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in single layer tightly covered.
• Dough can be made in advance, shaped into cookies and refrigerated until ready for baking.• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.