Holiday Sweater Cookies
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1 container (16 ounces) prepared vanilla frosting, colored as desired
- ●Colored icing
- ●Assorted holiday-colored candies
- ●Decorator sprinkles, candies and sugars
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Crumble dough into medium bowl. Add flour; mix until combined.
Sprinkle work surface lightly with flour. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness, using additional flour as needed to prevent sticking. Cut cookie dough with sweater-shaped cookie cutters (approximately 20 cookies). Transfer to ungreased baking sheets, placing about 2 inches apart. Remaining scraps of dough can be rolled out again to make more cookies. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Bake cookies for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Spread frosting on flat sides of cookies. Decorate with icing and decorations.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.