Holiday Cookie Wreath
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- ●Colored icing
- ●Assorted holiday decorative candies
- ●Decorator sprinkles, candies and sugars
- ●1 container (16 ounces) prepared vanilla frosting, colored as desired
- ●20-inch strip of strawberry fruit-flavored snack in 3-foot rolls
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Crumble dough into medium bowl. Add flour; mix until combined.
Sprinkle work surface lightly with flour. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness, using additional flour as needed to prevent sticking. Cut cookie dough with 1 1/2- to 2-inch-round cookie cutters or leaf-shaped cookie cutters (approximately 20 cookies). Transfer to ungreased baking sheets, placing about 2 inches apart. Remaining scraps of dough can be rolled out again to make more cookies. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Bake cookies for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Decorate cookies with icing and decorations.
One cookie at a time, spread frosting onto bottoms of ½ to 2/3 of the cookies. As you go, arrange cookies in a circle on a platter to form the outer ring of wreath, frosting side down. With remaining frosting, arrange remaining cookies as inner layer of wreath, laying slightly on the outer layer. Use fruit flavored snack as ribbon. Decorate with additional sprinkles and candy decorations.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.