Ginger Bites with Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Zesty lemon sorbet finds a perfect place atop spicy ginger sugar “cookies bites” for a refreshing, sweet treat. Chopped pistachios add subtle crunch and a dash of panache.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sugar Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 container (14 ounces) lemon sorbet
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Break dough along pre-scored lines. Dip the top of each square in chopped ginger. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets, ginger side up.
Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Top each cookie with a small scoop of sorbet. Sprinkle with about 1/2 teaspoon chopped pistachios. Serve immediately.