Pies & Tarts
German Chocolate Pie
- Every time Toll House Tales winner Cindy Q. makes her decadent German Chocolate Pie, she gets more requests for the recipe than she can count!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten with fork
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell*
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine sugar, eggs, flour, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl. Stir in morsels, pecans and coconut. Pour into pie shell.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool on wire rack.