Fudge & Candy
- Enjoy an out of this world treat with this colorful galaxy fudge! Get creative by adding a variety of colors and toppings - the sky is the limit!
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut up
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Food coloring of choice
- Edible stars or sprinkles
Line 11 x 7-inch baking pan with foil. Set up 4 small, heat-proof bowls for quick color and transfer.
Combine sugar, butter and heavy cream in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly for 5 to 6 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 225° F.
Remove from heat and quickly stir in morsels and marshmallows until smooth.
Quickly transfer mixture into the small bowls, adding a dab of color to each one and leaving just a small amount in your pan to be uncolored and just plain white. All of this should be done very quickly as the fudge will set the more it cools.
Carefully transfer each color into prepared pan, alternating colors, and swirl the colors all together while it’s still warm. Top with edible stars or sprinkles. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.