Puddings & Flans
Chocolate Chip Trifle
- Chocolate Chip Trifle is a layered dessert, inspired by an English classic, and is a medley of cookies, fresh fruit and a creamy, custard-like filling. Delicious and attractive, too!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) vanilla or chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 containers (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 cups raspberries or sliced fresh strawberries
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cut cookie dough in half lengthwise and then in half again lengthwise, for a total of 4 pieces. Cut cookie dough into 2-inch logs, ending with 16. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Beat milk and pudding mix in large bowl until blended. Fold whipped topping into mixture. Crumble 6 cookies. Sprinkle 3/4 of crumbled cookies on bottom of a deep 10-inch glass serving dish. Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture. Place raspberries over pudding. Stand remaining 10 cookies, face side out, along the inside of dish. Place remaining pudding mixture over raspberries. Top with remaining crushed cookies. Cover; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and additional fruit, if desired.