Funfetti® Cookie Pops
- ●12 pieces NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough, bake and cool according to package instructions
- ●1 ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 package (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Funfetti® Morsels
- ●1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ●Sprinkles or other décor for decoration
Break cookies into large pieces and place in food processor. Add cream cheese and process until combined and the mixture gathers into a ball on the blade. Transfer cookie mixture to bowl.
Line large plate or baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Form cookie mixture into 1 tablespoon balls with your hands. Set balls on the prepared plate and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
Microwave the morsels in a medium, microwave-safe bowl on High power for 45 seconds; STIR. If needed, microwave an additional 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth.
Dip the tips of 10-12 cookie pop sticks into the melted morsels and insert into the cookie balls about halfway.
One at a time, dip chilled cookie ball into melted morsels. Roll ball around with the stick and a spoon or fork. Once coated, quickly add desired sprinkles and gently place pop upright in a Styrofoam block or a pre-punched cardboard box. Place in refrigerator until needed.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.