Makes about 3 dozen cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Funfetti® Morsels
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for coating
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups sugar and cream cheese until mixed through.
Then add cooled melted butter, oil, egg, milk, and extract. Mix thoroughly.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Stir in Funfetti® Morsels.
For EXTRA fun, save ½ cup Funfetti® Morsels for melting and drizzling on your cookies.
Drop by rounded tablespoon of dough into 1/4 cup granulated sugar for coating, and toss to coat each cookie. Then transfer cookies onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are just cooked through. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.