Fruit-Topped Sugar Cookie Dessert Pizza
- Pizza has never tasted so good! This dessert pizza by Jennifer Appel, New York baker and owner of Buttercup Bake Shop, allows you to get creative with our refrigerated sugar cookie dough. With a creamy layer of vanilla pudding spread over the dough, it can be topped with a variety of fruits and a sprinkling of flaked coconut.
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- ●1/2 cup cold water
- ●1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding & pie filling mix
- ●4 cups fruit (raspberries, sliced bananas, kiwifruit, grapes and/or strawberries)
- ●1/4 cup flaked coconut
Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease large baking sheet or pizza pan. Press dough onto prepared sheet or pan to measure an 8-inch circle.
Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Beat 1/2 cup cream, water and pudding mix in medium mixer bowl for 1 minute or until thoroughly blended. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Beat remaining 1/2 cup cream in large mixer bowl until soft peaks form. Gently fold pudding into the whipped cream until well blended.
Spread pudding mixture evenly over cooled crust to within 1/2-inch of edge. Arrange fruit as desired on top of pudding mixture. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.