Flower-Shaped Sugar Cookies
- No cookie cutter, no problem! This cookie recipe from Adrianna Adarme of A Cozy Kitchen is fun for the whole family and easy to make with the help of refrigerated cookie dough.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sugar Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 tablespoons yellow sanding sugar
- 1/4 cup pink sanding sugar
- 1/4 cup purple sanding sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment.
Divide each sugar cookie square into four. Repeat until you’ve worked your way through the entire package of cookie dough. You will end up with 96 pieces of dough. Roll each piece of dough into balls.
Roll 16 balls of dough in the yellow sanding sugar. (This will act as the center of the flower.) Roll 40 balls of dough in the pink sanding sugar and the remaining 40 balls of dough in the purple sanding sugar.
Assemble by placing one ball coated in yellow sanding sugar on the baking sheet and then surrounding that ball with 5 purple or pink balls. Repeat this process four more times until you have a total of 5 cookies on the baking sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. Repeat with the remaining balls of dough.