- An easy bar cookie that uses NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough for the crust and raspberry jam, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels for the filling. Developed by Susan Losapio of Freehold, NJ.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sugar Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 cup slivered almonds
Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Place sugar cookie bar dough in prepared baking pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom and one inch up side of pan.
Stir raspberry jam in small bowl until smooth. Spread the jam evenly over the dough leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle 2/3 cup white morsels and 2/3 cup mini morsels over the jam.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium mixer bowl until smooth. Add egg and vanilla extract; beat until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture over the morsels. Sprinkle the top with remaining 2/3 cup morsels (white and mini) and slivered almonds.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until sides are golden brown and center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.