Crispy Peanut Butterscotch Fudge Squares
- These wonderful Crispy Peanut Butterscotch Fudge Squares will be adored by the dessert lovers in your group. Perfect for entertaining or family snacks.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Artificially Flavored Morsels
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●4 1/2 teaspoons light margarine
- ●4 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- ●1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- ●3 cups crisp rice cereal
- ●2 tablespoons light margarine
- ●2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- ●1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/4 cup cocktail peanuts, chopped
Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan and rubber spatula with nonstick cooking spray.
Melt 4 1/2 teaspoons margarine over low heat in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Add 2 cups marshmallows and 1/4 cup peanut butter; stir until melted. Remove from heat. Add cereal; stir until coated. Press onto bottom of prepared baking using prepared rubber spatula.
Combine 2 tablespoons margarine, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Add remaining 2 cups marshmallows, morsels, remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter and vanilla extract; stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows and morsels are completely melted. Pour over crust. Sprinkle nuts over fudge; press in slightly. Refrigerate until set. Cut into squares.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.