Vanilla-Macadamia Nut Fudge
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, plus extra for greasing foil and saucepan
- ●2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- ●2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- ●3/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
Line 9-inch-square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Grease foil with butter. Butter sides of 3-quart heavy-duty saucepan.
Combine sugar, coconut milk and remaining 1/2 cup butter in prepared saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture boils. Clip a candy thermometer to side of pan, making sure the bottom of the thermometer does not touch bottom of pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Continue boiling at a moderate, steady rate without stirring, until thermometer registers 238° F., softball stage (about 15 minutes). Adjust heat as necessary to maintain a steady boil. Remove from heat.
Stir in morsels until melted and smooth. Stir in marshmallow crème, nuts, vanilla and coconut extracts until well combined. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan; cool for 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces. Store tightly covered.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.