Toll House Easter Basket Fudge
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- ●2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ●1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●Decorator icing (optional)
- ●Jelly beans (optional)
Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 squares. Top squares with icing and jelly beans.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge: Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
For Butterscotch Fudge: Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.