Christina Tosi’s Unicorn Birthday Fudge
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Unicorn Vanilla Morsels, divided
- ●3 1/4 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1/8 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles, divided
Line a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with parchment or wax paper. Sprinkle ½ cup Unicorn morsels onto the paper. Set dish aside.
Combine 3 cups white morsels with the sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe medium sized bowl.
Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave for 10-20 seconds at a time and stir in between to melt the morsels completely. The mixture will become smooth and glossy. Stir in salt and extract.
Stir ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles into mixture and then spread mixture into the baking dish. Top the mixture with the remaining 1/4 cup white and remaining 1/2 cup unicorn morsels, as well as the remaining 2 tablespoons sprinkles.
Refrigerate the fudge for at least 30-45 minutes prior to cutting.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.