Chocolate Truffle Tart
- Like your favorite candies, this tart combines the flavors of deep, rich chocolate with luscious, sweet raspberry.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 cup powdered sugar
- ●1/2 cup ground walnuts
- ●6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- ●1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- ●Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- ●Fresh raspberries (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat flour, powdered sugar, nuts, butter and cocoa in large mixer bowl until soft dough forms. Press dough onto bottom and up side of ungreased 9- or 9 1/2-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until puffed. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Bring cream and granulated sugar in medium saucepan just to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in morsels and jam; let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk until smooth. Transfer to small mixer bowl. Cover; refrigerate for 45 to 60 minutes or until mixture is cooled and slightly thickened.
Beat for 20 to 30 seconds or just until color lightens slightly. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until firm. Remove side of pan; garnish with whipped cream and raspberries.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.