Chocolate Peanut Caramel Cookies
- ●1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ●1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 package (8 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Peanut Caramel Morsels & More®
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add egg and beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Morsels & More®. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.