Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- ●3 large eggs
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 2/3 cups (9-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Espresso Morsels
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Melt semi-sweet morsels and butter over medium heat, using a double boiler. Set aside once melted.
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
Beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl on medium speed until well combined.
Slowly add chocolate mixture to the mixer bowl, and combine on low speed. Then add the flour mixture and mix thoroughly. Stir in espresso morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are firm, but center is still slightly soft. Remove from oven and cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.