Chocolate Chip Cookie Slab Pie
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●16 squares NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 large egg yolk
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 cup toffee bits
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil. Gently press 16 squares of cookie dough onto the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack.
In a large mixer bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Mix until well combined. Add the egg and egg yolk; mix until fluffy. Add flour and salt; mix until just combined. Stir in morsels and toffee bits.
Pour batter on to baked cookie base. Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown but center is still soft to the touch.
Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature on a cooling rack before serving.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.