- These sweet and colorful Confetti Bars are a hit with the kids. An eye-catching bar cookie for a bake sale or potluck. Use different colored sprinkles for different times or holidays of the year.
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ●1 1/2 cups (about 4 ounces) milk chocolate-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- ●3 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Place whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallows over cookie; bake for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed. Distribute pretzels, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallows; press down lightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars with wet knife.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.