Brownies & Blondies
Golden 'blonde' brownies with pure brown sugar, butter and vanilla create a caramelesque, butterscotchy flavor. A super treat to tuck into lunch bags or serve as dessert!
- ●2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- ●3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ●3 large eggs
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Spread into prepared pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.