Birthday Snack Mix
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Funfetti® Morsels
- ●6 cups toasted rice or corn cereal squares
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●2-3 drops liquid or gel food coloring (optional)
- ●2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Funfetti® Morsels
- ●1 cup small pretzel twists
- ●1 cup mini marshmallows or shaped marshmallows
- ●¼ cup colored decorating sugar, divided
- ●¼ cup sprinkle blend or shaped sprinkles, divided
- ●½ cup colored chocolate candy gems
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Place cereal in a large mixing bowl. Place white morsels in a medium microwaveable bowl. Heat in microwave for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave for additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring after each interval until morsels are completely melted. Add optional food coloring and stir together. Pour over cereal in bowl and stir to completely coat.
Transfer mixture to one of the baking sheets in single layer. Sprinkle with half of the colored sugar and sprinkles. Let cool for 15 minutes.
Place pretzel twists and marshmallows on second sheet tray. Place Funfetti® morsels into a small microwavable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir. Microwave for additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring after each interval until morsels are completely melted. Using fork, drizzle melted morsels onto pretzels and marshmallows. Sprinkle with remaining colored sugar and sprinkles. Let cool for 15 minutes.
To serve, combine coated cereal, pretzel mixture and chocolate gems in a large serving bowl.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.