Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Not Available
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup Artisan Collection Extra Semi-Sweet Morsels by NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 12 muffin tins with paper cupcake liners, set aside.
Melt butter and set aside. Mash bananas in a small bowl and set aside.
Mix the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
Combine melted butter, banana and sugar in a separate mixer bowl on medium-low speed until thoroughly mixed. Add the egg and vanilla and mix. Add flour mixture, followed by the milk and mix until just combined. Stir in morsels. Divide batter into lined muffin tins.
Bake muffins 25-30 minutes, or until a wooden pick comes out clean, then remove from oven. Let muffins cool on wire rack for 5 minutes, then remove them from the baking pan. Let muffins come to room temperature before serving.