Kid's Favorite Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate chip muffins complete with Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels and nutritious Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin are great for breakfast or brunch! Tammy Clifford of Sabattus, Maine created this winning recipe.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
Making one pie? Use our 15oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 3 cups all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease thirty-six 2 1/2-inch muffin cups or line with paper bake cups.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Combine eggs and sugar in large bowl. Add pumpkin and oil; mix well. Stir in flour until moistened. Stir in morsels. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove from pans.